Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions/Payment Policy
- DediKate is licensed to a single user only
- Your membership or trial starts from the date of purchase
- All memberships are a recurring fee, so your membership will automatically be renewed on the next payment date (12 weeks from the previous payment for 12 week memberships, or 1 week from previous payment for 1 week memberships).
- You pay in advance for what you are to receive. You may cancel at any time, but your membership will remain until what would have been your next payment due date (or your membership expiration date).
- Refunds may be given at the discretion of Kate Ivey Ltd.
- You cannot not put your membership on hold.
- Contact details will be used to send you emails and gifts and will not be shared with any third parties.
- Payment details are held securely by Stripe.
- You take full responsibility for your own health and safety when using DediKate, or partaking in anything provided by Kate Ivey Fitness on or off DediKate.
- It is not designed for those with injuries, health problems or any other problems that exercise of any exertion could affect. If you have any contraindications to exercise, then you should seek the help and/or clearance of a GP, physiotherapist or another appropriate health professional.
- The information provided on DediKate is designed for the general female population, and not for specific people. They are guidelines and tips. Although there is some precise information supplied, these are still guidelines. If you have specific exercise, medical or health questions you should consult your own health professional.
- If you have any reasons why you should not be restricting your calorie intake, or eating certain foods or food types, or if you have any allergies then you should not consume the food nor follow the food and diet advice specified. You should consult your GP, nutritionist, dietician or other appropriate health professional. The tips and recipes are recommended as a guide only.
- DediKate is not designed to promote negative body image or extreme training or dieting regimes. They are written based on Kate’s knowledge from her own experience, research and education. Kate Ivey Ltd should not be held accountable or liable for the use or interpretation of any of the information provided.
- Terms and conditions apply to all information, advice or workouts provided by Kate Ivey Ltd or DediKate, including but not limited to those on social media, blogs, live events, emails and other communication channels.