Proudly brought to you by Lorna Jane and Kate Ivey Fitness! Join DediKate now to get started!
HOW TO TAKE PART
Step 1: Join DediKate by getting started with your 2 week free trial – SIGN UP
Step 2: Register HERE for the DediKate6k (This is super important so that you get all the info and updates!)
NOTE: If you are having trouble registering, login to DediKate on a separate tab and then open this page on another tab. You must be logged into DediKate first to register.
Step 3: Get started on your fitness now, ready for the challenge to officially start on Monday 18th Feb
How it works
- On the 18th Feb (or as close to this date as possible) you will run/walk 6km as fast as you personally can (time yourself!)
- You will then spend 7 weeks following the DediKate6k training plan that includes 2 runs/walks and 2 DediKate workouts per week
- On the weekend of the 6th and 7th of April you will take part in the DediKate6k online running event! You will walk/run your 6km (wherever and whenever it suits you that weekend) as fast as you can ensuring you are mapping/timing yourself doing so! You will be blown away by how much you will have improved!
The focus of this challenge is the DOING. Do the work and you will see the results!
- Upload your screenshot and a sweaty selfie of your final 6km to the Kate Ivey Fitness Support Group by the end of day on April 5th to go in the draw to win 1 of 5 $50 Lorna Jane vouchers. The winners will be randomly selected.
- Send in a photo of yourself and your DediKate6k story to [email protected] and the two women with the most motivating or inspiring stories will win a $150 Lorna Jane Voucher. We love hearing all stories but examples of winning ones might be those who have overcome challenges, those who have improved a lot, those who have made lots of changes to their health and fitness and are seeing awesome results or those who have inspired their friends and family to take part in the DediKate6k.
- Member only deal: See the Members Only Deals to get the code to get 20% off Lorna Jane when you spend $100.