DediKate Provincial Championship (DPC)
Complete your workouts to head into the summer holidays feeling and looking amazing! Be motivated to achieve by earning points for your workouts and therefore points for your province! It’s only 5 weeks, you can do it!
HOW TO TAKE PART:
- Make sure you are a DediKate Member. If you aren’t yet, then get started with your 2 Week Free Trial
- Register for the DPC HERE. Please note you must be logged in to DediKate to register. You will say here which province you are from.
- Print off the DPC Planner (found on DediKate). On here you will record your workouts, different workouts earn different points. You will earn double points for doing a DediKate workout with one or more people from your province (who are also taking part).
- At the end of the workout you will submit your total points earned. 2 people will be dressed by The Little Red Fox. 1 of these people will be from the winning province.
- Kate will also go to the winning province early in 2020 and hold a fun workout event with lots of prizes and lots of fun!
- Get ready to officially start on Monday 18th November.
SUBMIT YOUR POINTS HERE (from Friday 20th December)
The winning province is calculated by taking the total number of points earned divided by the total number of people who registered for the challenge.
Note: 2 people will be dressed by The Little Red Fox. 1 of these people will be from the winning province.