The addition of avocado to this smoothie gives it a lovely creamy consistency and flavour!
- 1 cup Milk of your choice – we used regular cows milk
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup Water – depending on how thick you like your smoothie!
- 1 ripe Banana (or half a large one) – frozen
- 1/2 Avocado – just ripe
- 3 tablespoons Wholegrain Rolled Oats
- 1 tablespoon Chia Seeds
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon Peppermint Essence (or 1-2 drops Peppermint Essential Oil)
- Place all ingredients in blender and blitz until smooth. Start with less peppermint essence and add more if needed, according to your taste.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass, can be poured over ice.
Easy as that!
Serves – 1
Using a ripe, frozen banana should make it sweet enough, but if a little additional sweetness is needed try half a teaspoon of honey. You could also up the ‘green factor’ by adding a handful of spinach!
Let us know what you think of this delicious smoothie, we love hearing from you!
Join DediKate Today!
You Deserve It!
Member of the Month :Next Post
A Day in the Life of....