Full of fruit, nuts and seeds, this slice is packed with wholefood nutrients and energy! A perfect sweet afternoon pick me up, pre-workout fuel or work or school lunchbox addition!
- 1/4C Coconut Oil
- 75g Butter
- 1/4C Maple Syrup
- 1/2C Almond Butter (Could use Peanut Butter)
- 1C Rolled Oats
- 1/2C Almonds – Roughly chopped
- 1C Dried Apricots – Roughly chopped
- 1/4C Sunflower Seeds
- 1/4C Pumpkin Seeds
- 2Tbsp Sesame Seeds
- Lightly roast the almonds, pumpkin and sesame seeds in the microwave for 2-3 minutes – shaking every minute or so. (This step isn’t vital, but is recommended to increase the flavour).
- Melt butter, coconut oil, almond butter and maple syrup in a pot gently, until the almond butter has softened enough to combine.
- Add rolled oats, almonds, dried apricots, sunflower, pumpkin and sesame seeds, mixing to combine.
- Press mixture in a 20 x 20cm square greased tin and refridgerate. When cold, cut into squares.
Enjoy! I would love to hear what you thought of this – it went down a treat here!