Whether you’re entertaining this weekend, or just wanting something delicious and healthy on hand to snack on, this dip has you covered! With the goodness of your greens, some vitamin C and the protein from the almonds this makes a great topping to wholegrain crackers.
- 300g Broccoli florets
- 1 cup mint leaves, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup toasted almonds, plus extra chopped for the top
- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and cracked black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor or blender and process until finely chopped and well combined.
- Top with extra mint and almonds to serve.
Enjoy!!! I would love to hear from you if you try this recipe out, feel free to share your pictures too!
Join DediKate Today!
You Deserve It!
Tracking your progress - Not a scale in sight! :Next Post
Kate's top tips for fat loss!